mardi 26 octobre 2010

Det ene er for David


You might not know him, but David is probably one of the most dedicated fan of this blog. All I know from him is he is Danish, and as long as they have some pretty good shit going on in the Nordic countries I consider it as a great support. So this selection of pure greatness is for him. Enjoy pal.





Eclier - Boxon Say Hello (Eclier Remix) / Unfoundable Elsewhere



PS: Your support made its way dude ;).

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Merci : )
Ton blog est géniale ! J'adore ce que tu aimes x)

Anonyme a dit…

Lol I guess we are two Davids then!

I'm from Denmark!

The frenchy way a dit…

Haha. My apologies David (What kind of blogger am I...). More music to come soon.

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour, pouvez vous me dire le nom exact de l'artiste de la photo que vous avez publié. (la silhouette en arc en ciel)
Merci